Due to a suggestion from "Uncle Matt", I figured that I'd add a post for all you "name guessers" to go ahead and throw your name guesses out there if you wanted to. The hints are:
1) It fits this "hangman" pattern: _ r _ _ _ e _
2) The name contains 0 or more "symbols"
3) At least zero of those "symbols" is a dollar sign ($)
4) The name is not found in every baby name book.
Feel free to guess away!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Prancer
ReplyDeleteSince I can't figure out to make Joey Harrington fit in those spaces, I'll offer another suggestion ==> Cracker.
ReplyDeleteCome to think of it, since they won't tell me the name, I am going to call it Cracker (at least until he is old enough to know better).
Frances
ReplyDeleteDrayten
Triplet
I am guessing Brayden...
ReplyDelete(this is from Jenny)
Wes still says, "TRIGGER"
ReplyDeletebah!!
Brenden.
ReplyDeleteDresden.
ReplyDeleteStill no one's getting it! Maybe we'll sell 50/50 tickets....
ReplyDeleteYour Dad said he is going to call him Russell no matter what his name is because he likes the name Russell.
ReplyDeletebrayden
ReplyDelete