Saturday night we had the Biggers' over and we (well, mainly I) had some food, drinks, stayed up a little later then normal, etc. So, Saturday when Brenner woke up at his typical for the last week 6am, we were both kind of tired. As he went back and forth between the playroom and the family room, I took the "playroom shift" to "watch" him while he played in there. Laura took the below pictures to point out that sometimes I'm not good at watching him. But, in my defense, I was constantly listening to make sure he was staying out of trouble.
****LAURA VERSION*****
I wasn't feeling great Sunday morning, so Jeff was supposed to get up with Brenner while I slept in. For some reason, Brenner really wanted his Mommy, so I got up and was laying on the couch in our living room. Jeff and Brenner went to play in the playroom. However, Brenner seemed to be in the living room much more than the playroom. Oddly enough, Jeff wasn't going back and forth with him. At one point, Brenner had been in the playroom for a few minutes, but I had not heard Jeff at all. When I went to see what was going on, the below pictures are what I discovered!! It is a good thing I decided to go ahead and get up as well. Who knows what Brenner would have been into otherwise?!?!?!?!?!?? I'm really not sure of the "playroom shift" Jeff mentions above. He must have dreamt that during his little "nap. ha, ha. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment